Would you like to join a company that is recognized worldwide for its expertise?
Knauf, a family-owned company since 1932, is present in more than 90 countries and employs 40,000 people. Knauf is a leading player in the building materials industry, specializing in solutions for interior design and sound and heat insulation for building professionals.
As a French producer of plasterboard and insulating panels in various materials (expanded polystyrene and polyurethane, wood wool and new plant fibers), Knauf is at the forefront of technology and brings its expertise and know-how to the service of efficient, comfortable and sustainable construction.
Do you value being part of a family business committed to protecting our environment?
As a family-owned company and an international group, Knauf has a vision of the sustainability of its business, with a view to sustainable growth and passing on to future generations. This vision is reflected in the way we manufacture our products (e.g. our quarries are being rehabilitated and new biotopes are being developed), in the way we take into account energy and environmental regulations (e.g. our insulation materials contribute to the energy efficiency of buildings) and in our actions in favour of recycling (e.g. our Knauf Circular® service enables the recovery of expanded polystyrene offcuts and its entry into the circular economy).
Knauf is aware of its responsibility for the use of resources and strives to protect the environment throughout the industrial process and to produce solutions that have the best impact on the entire life cycle.
Are you an experienced Business-Controller Analyst and do you want to join a growing team in a fast-developing function on a European scale? Then this is the job for you!
Your role at Knauf :
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has already his/her first experience in controlling & business analysis and would like to make a next step in the growing team and a quickly transforming environment.
Position includes responsibility for performing and Improving monthly reporting, analyzing financial and operational information, enhancement and automation of data gathering and visualization, establishing new reports and dashboards to track and drive performance of the business.
The candidate will collaborate with various stakeholders across organization to develop performance tracking system matching evolving management requirements. He/She will use SAP, SAP BW & Analysis, Tableau and Excel as primary tools to collect and visualize data.
He/She will assist the CFO with annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, ad-hoc financial and operational data analysis.
Your assets for this position :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or engineering (finance related performance is must).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as business analyst, controller, management accountant, FP&A specialist, or Data analyst with strong desire to move towards business and finance.
- Good business acumen and understanding of business processes and their reflection in finance & accounting.
- Strong skills in data analysis, financial modeling, and report development.
- Experience with SAP (CO/FI modules) and is essential for the role.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data analysis & visualization software in constructing dashboards, connecting various data sources, and presenting information in easy to absorb way is a big plus.
- MS Excel and Power point advanced user.
- Strong ability to make sense out of figures and data-driven decision making.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- A successful candidate should bring strong analytical and technical core and high motivation to develop further his/her business acumen by getting involved into business processes and building new performance tracking (reporting) system.